Contact and practical information
route d'Orval, n°1,
Tel. Ruins :  126.96.36.199
OPENING HOURS (entry to the ruins and to the monastery shop) :
- Winter (Nov.to Feb.) :10.30am - 5.30pm
- Mid-season (March-May, October) : 9.30am - 6.00pm
- Summer (June to Sept) : 9.30am - 6.30pm
- Adults : € 6,00
- Reduction senior, student : € 5,00
- Groups (20 people or more) : € 4,50
- Groups senior, student : €4,00
- Children (7 to 14 yrs) : € 3,00
GUIDED TOURS duration 2 hours
During July and August, there are guided tours every afternoon. In September, there are guided tours on Sunday afternoons. Guided tours begin with the audiovisual presentation and last approximately one hour.
Times of visits :
- in French : 1.40pm, 2.30pm, 3.30pm,4.30pm et 5.30pm.
- in Dutch : 2pm, 3pm, 4pm et 5pm..
At times other than those of the guided visits, specific groups (more than 20 participants) may, on written application, obtain a guided visit, provided that a guide is available at the requested times.
- Tarif €50
A L'ANGE GARDIEN
A l’Ange Gardien
Route d’Orval, 3,
- tél +32 61 311 886
- fax +32 61 325 308
- GSM 0497 417 511