Application form intended for groups : minimum 20 people.
Please book your (guided) visit at latest 15 days before your arrival.
Your booking is only confirmed upon receipt of an email from the Abbey of Orval.
Guided visits can be organized but are subject to the availability of the guides.
The tour takes 1 h 30 and includes the discovery of the cistercian ruins, the Hospitality House with video animations on the history of the monastery and the life of the monastic community today, and the museum about the monastic history with its new exhibition rooms. After the tour, the visitors can still free discover the pharmacy and medicinal plants garden, as well as the museum Abraham about the brewing know-how in Orval and the shop. It is therefore recommended to count 2 hours presence on the site.
- Winter (November-February): 10 : 30 to 17 : 30
- BETWEEN-season (March-May, October): 09 : 30 to 18 : 00
- Summer (June-September): 09 : 30 to 18 : 30
Group rates (applied from minimum 20 participants):
- Adult: 5€
- Senior (60 +) and student (from 15 years): 4 € 00
- Child (7-14 years): 3 € 00
- Schoolchild (7-14 years) : 2 € 00
- Rate guide : 65€ / guide. A guide can accompany up to 50 people.
The bus driver and group leader enjoy a free entrance.
Payment is made on the spot before the start of the tour, by credit card or cash.
Picnic area with shelter, available by reservation for groups: 60 places.