The visitor circuit is accessible to people with special needs
We offer :
- Reserved parking spaces
- Easily accessible path, also for wheelchair users
- Sloping surfaces that give access to the Hospitality House, the medieval monastery
- Lifting platform to reach the top floor of the Hospitality House and the Abraham museum
- A videoscreen at seatheight in the Hospitality House for the presentation of the monastic life and history of Orval
- Several scalemodels at seatheight
Equipment for visually impaired persons
A tactile scalemodel makes it possible to identify all the buildings of the abbey with their different functions.
Each part of the scalemodel is linked to an inscription in Braille.