The shop sells beer and cheese made at the monastery, as well as exclusive products such as Vieil Or beer and cheese made with beer.
There is also a choise of religious articles, icons painted by brother Charbel from Orval, nice cards and various Orval souvenis.
A bookshop is stocked with a wide choice of religious books and novelties.
EXCLUSIVE: PRODUCTS MADE IN ORVAL
- Cheese with Orval beer
- Vieil or : aged cheese
- Honey sweets made by a monk from Orval
- Black bee honey produced at the Abbey of Orval (only in season)
- Original icons painted by Brother Charbel
Beer is only available in boxes of 10 bottles and 1 glass. Each client can only buy one box.
Entry to the ruins and to the monastery shop :
- Winter (14 Nov.to Feb.) : 10.30pm - 5.30pm
- Mid-season (March-May, October) : 9.30am - 6.00pm
- Summer (June to Sept) : 9.30am - 6.30pm