Contact and practical information
route d'Orval, n°1,
Tel. Ruins :  220.127.116.11
OPENING HOURS (entry to the ruins and to the monastery shop) :
- Winter (Nov.to Feb.) : 10.30 am - 5.30 pm ticket until 4.45 pm
- Mid-season (March-May, October) : 9.30 am - 6.00 pm
- Summer (June to Sept) : 9.30 am - 6.30 pm
- Adults : € 7,00
- Reduction senior, student : € 5,00
- Groups (20 people or more) : € 5,00
- Groups senior, student : €4,00
- Children (7 to 14 yrs) : € 3,00
- Solidarity (Persons with reduced mobility, handicap, disability,...) € 3,00
- School children group (7 to 14 yrs) : € 2,00
- Solidarity group (Persons with reduced mobility, handicap, disability,...) : free
DURATION OF VISIT : around 2 hours for the Cistercian ruins, the interactive sections and the museum collections
During July and August, there are guided tours every afternoon. In September, there are guided tours on Sunday afternoons. Guided tours begin with the audiovisual presentation and last approximately one hour.
Times of visits :
- in French : 1.40pm, 2.30pm, 3.30pm,4.30pm et 5.30pm.
- in Dutch : 2pm, 3pm, 4pm et 5pm..
At times other than those of the guided visits, specific groups (more than 20 participants) may, on written application, obtain a guided visit, provided that a guide is available at the requested times.
- Booking application form
- Tarif 65€ A guide can accompany up to 50 people.
- Duration 2 hours
A L'ANGE GARDIEN
A l’Ange Gardien
Route d’Orval, 3,
- tél +32 61 311 886
- GSM 0497 417 511