Brewery

Due to the health crisis caused by Coronavirus and as a precaution, we are unfortunately forced to cancel our Open House scheduled for Friday September 18th and Saturday September 19th.

 

Although we do not know yet all the sanitary measures that will be applicable in September, we prefer to preserve your health and that of the Brewery staff by postponing the event until September of next year (Friday, September 17 and Saturday, September 18, 2021, registration as from Tuesday May 4, 2021).

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

en