Ingrédients et composition
- Cheese made by on the site of Orval Cistercian Trappist Abbey in Belgium
- Using wholefat pasteurized milk of the Gaume region
- Compacted cheese of the Saint Paulin variety
- Average weight : 2,1kg per block.
- "Rectangular" loaf shape.
- Pasteurized cows' milk,
- Lactic fermentation agents,
- Natural rind (untreated) of an orange colour which natural dye, Achiote, tropical plant (E160 B).
- Total dry extract : +/- 53% in weight.
- Fat content in relation to total weight : +/- 30%.
- Salt content : ± 2 %
- Protein substances: ± 21 %
- Energy value : 372 kcal/100g